12mm Shuttering Plywood film face red Ply 8'x4' sheet
- 20 or more Rs1,860.00
- 40 or more Rs1,760.00
The shuttering plywood is plywood that is highly densified with sleek film from both sides of its face and it is mainly utilized for the construction works for setting up the ceiling and holding the cement.
Shuttering Plywood is usually made from softwood, which makes it incredibly lightweight and robust. Although it is not designed with aesthetic considerations, the face of the wood can be softly coloured to give it a pinewood impression. It can be painted or varnished as needed
The shuttering plywood is primarily utilized for creating the base for the drains, ceiling, walls, pillars, highways. Etc, on the top of this plywood base, the concrete mixture is poured and this gives the concrete any shape required by the architect.
Key Features of Shuttering Plywood
Some key merits of using Shuttering plywood include:
- It is dimensionally stable and lightweight
- It is strong and rigid
- It can serve as both a load-bearing structure and a stiffening material at the same time
- By using standard woodworking tools, shuttering plywood is simple to machine and fasten
- It can endure blows and various types of bruising
- It is environment-friendly
- Shuttering wood is water-resistant since it is used for outside applications
- It has improved resistance to abrasion, swelling, shrinkage, moisture penetration, chemicals, insects, fungi and borers
- It can be reused with a few precautions, which include being cleaned well and stored in a cool, dry area
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!